Residence cards for EU citizens’ household who’re non-EU citizens
When your household are non-EU residents and also you plan to remain in Sweden for over 3 months, your family people should make an application for residence cards during the Swedish Migration Agency. The residence card enables your household to reside and work with Sweden so long as you have right of residence by working, learning, being self-employed or residing in your retirement or other means that are sufficient supporting your household.
Members of the family
A member of family is
- Your spouse (cohabiting partner, spouse or subscribed partner)
- Your or your lover’s unmarried young ones under 21 years old
- Your or your lover’s kiddies over 21 years old for financial support if they are dependent on you
- Your or your spouse’s moms and dads that are economically influenced by you (doesn’t affect the moms and dads of students)
- Another member of the family who’s reliant if you are required personally to take care of the family member for serious health reasons on you for their subsistence or is part of your or your partner’s household or.
Cohabiting partner refers to partners who are perhaps not hitched but reside together just as if hitched. It is really not sufficient which you have actually resided together as an example during a tourist check out.
In the event that you meet up with the needs for right of residence family have actually the best to begin working or studying right after visiting Sweden. They do not want to wait to utilize for or perhaps given their residence card.
In the event the household need visas
Your loved ones have actually the right to Swedish visas if they require them to help you to visit right here. They can then submit an application for residence cards after they have arrived in Sweden. Visa applications are submitted to A swedish embassy or consulate general in the united kingdom their current address. Close family relations of a EU resident need not spend any costs whenever trying to get a visa gorgeous russian brides to accompany the EU resident to a country that is eu.
Each relative that is perhaps maybe not A eu resident, including kids, must submit their particular application. The shape utilized is entitled Application for Schengen Visa, quantity 119031. For details about which guidelines use during the embassy or consulate-general concerned, please visit se/en that is swedenabroad.
Just exactly How your loved ones should make an application for residence cards
Each member of the family should use separately. And also this relates to young ones. They fill in the application form for residence card kind, number 145011, and deliver it in or submit it at one of several Swedish Migration Agency’s license devices.
There’s no cost for obtaining a residence card.
Your household should enclose
- Copies associated with the pages inside their passports which reveal their private information, picture, signature, passport quantity, passport country that is issuing the time scale associated with passport’s legitimacy and whether or not they have actually authorization to call home in nations apart from their country of beginning.
- If you’re hitched, a duplicate of one’s wedding certification or matching document
- That you have lived together in your country of origin if you are cohabiting partners, a document proving
- For the kids, a duplicate of these delivery certification like the parents’ names
- Papers showing the way the family relations are dependent up on your as well as in exactly exactly what means you might be related (pertains to young ones over 21 years along with other close loved ones).
Simple tips to demonstrate that you are cohabiting lovers
To exhibit you should submit documents supporting this fact that you have lived together. It could be private information documents or any other certificates saying which you have now been registered during the exact same address. It’s also papers showing you have experienced bank that is joint or insurance coverage. You may submit copies of bills which can be jointly addressed to you personally, or even to each one of you independently but into the exact same target, such as for example phone bills.
Your loved ones additionally needs to consist of papers showing exactly just exactly how you meet with the needs for residence license. The papers they have to submit be determined by what kind of occupation you have got.
In the event that you work, research or are self-employed an additional national nation your household need certainly to enclose
- Certificate that presents which you as well as your family members are included in the social protection system in your nation of beginning. The certification should really be issued because of the authorities in your country of beginning and may inform you that your family are included in another EU nation’s social security measures. If you’re not able to get this type of certification you’ll want to signal a full-coverage personal health care insurance coverage which is applicable through your stay static in Sweden
- Rent indicating the lease quantity, if you’re leasing your housing
- Certification of purchase in the event that you possess your housing
- Information regarding the month-to-month expenses of one’s housing, such as for example cost of loan and amortisation and any month-to-month charges if you possess your premises
- Payslips from your own companies for the past 90 days, if you should be used
- Certification of any other allowances or other types of earnings
- Receipts of expenses linked to commuting across Swedish boundaries, for instance in the shape of a month-to-month admission or comparable.
In the event that you work with Sweden your household have to enclose
- Employment certification from your own company
- Your final 3 months’ wage specs if you should be used by the hour.
In the event that you learn in Sweden your household have to enclose
- Content of one’s admission certification for the training programme or span of an top additional college (gym) level or more
- Content of the European medical health insurance card (EU card) or any other completely addressing medical insurance
- Evidence yourself and your family that you have sufficient means to support.
If you’re self-employed in Sweden your household need certainly to enclose
- F-tax card and enrollment certification through the companies that are swedish Office
- Your VAT accounts that are latest (in the event your business is likely to take into account VAT)
- Certification you are performing operations, for instance utilizing invoices delivered to customers, receipts of purchased materials and leases for the operations’ premises.
For those who have bought a small business procedure in Sweden your household should enclose also
- Deed of transfer
- The most recent yearly report.
In the event that you are a definite pensioner or you have actually enough way to help your self your household have to enclose
- Certificate showing that your household are included in the social insurance coverage system in your nation of beginning. The certification ought to be granted by the authorities in your nation of beginning and may inform you that your household are included in another EU nation’s social protection system. You need to sign a full-coverage private healthcare insurance which applies throughout your stay in Sweden if you are unable to get such a certificate
- Rent indicating the lease quantity, if you should be leasing your accommodation
- Certification of purchase in the event that you possess your home
- Information on the monthly expenses of the housing, such as for example price of loan and amortisation and any fees that are monthly you possess your premises
- Retirement declaration if you’re a pensioner.
If you plan to live down wealth that is personal household should
- Specify within the application just how long you want to call home in Sweden
- Enclose a bank declaration showing exactly just how money that is much have actually
- Enclose details about share dividends or other income that is disposable.
Photograph for the res If your household has appropriate of residence they will be provided with a residence card. Residence cards have pictures along with your family members should look at the Swedish Migration Agency become photographed. This would be performed at the earliest opportunity after submitting a residence card application. To become photographed they must book a consultation.
Following the choice is made
The residence card is provided for your target in Sweden. The card is valid so long as both you and your family reside in Sweden and you also meet up with the needs for right of residence. You have a permanent right of residence when you have lived in Sweden with right of residence continuously for five years. If the family members desires a certification of these permanent right of residence you can easily submit an application for a residence card that is permanent.
In the event that application is refused by the Swedish Migration Agency
In the event that Swedish Migration Agency declines your loved ones’s application, they could impress your choice within three days associated with you received it day. Information about how to work on this are located in your decision.